March 20, 2011

Summary of the week

This week was not a great week. It was busy and tiring.
Last Thursday, I went for driving practice at Kapar there. My parking and three pointer were fine except for the BUKIT part. So, the results was, I failed my driving test the next day. The car just went down and my tyres were 50 percent off the yellow line. WTH. Seriously. :'(
But good thing was, I passed my on the road test. 17 out of 20. Haha. Gonna repeat driving test next Friday again. I don't want to fail again. Please :'/
I skipped two days of college this week. Gonna do it again next week just to sit for the driving test again. Oh my oh my. No full marks for my attendance already and this was only the first semester. Why lah this week everything was damn not lucky. :/
Saturday I went to Shah Alam to watch MSSM table tennis. Selangor did not get overall champion this year. So sad. For the last 7 years, we were the overall champion. Never mind lah, I think it was the time to let  the others win too. sob sob.
Btw, I met a lot of my friends yesterday. It was great to see them again. I miss the days where we represented Selangor and all the fun we had. :D

Friends :)

Ke Shuang I will miss you so much :)

Pretty Koe yeet with her bright bright smile :)

;)

Kids :DDD

Teacher :)

Selangor team :)
Something happened last night. And I felt so helpless that time.
Last time I still can talked to my besties in school and they will help me.
But now we don't meet that much already. And I miss my besties in school so much.
I got so many things to tell you all :'(
I really miss you all.


i hope everything is not true.
i know you care about her and you both are just best friends.
i know.so, should i believe you or my friends?
:'(

No comments: